Sometimes..

Good evening Simon,

If it's ok with you..
I want to share some of my feelings.

"Michael, why didn't you stay?"
It's a line that Stevie Wonder sang at the Michael Jackson Memorial in 2009.
When i feel terrible (like righ now) and i feel like SHing i listen to Stevie Wonder singing "I'd never dreamed you'd leave in summer." And i cry. I cry a river. It really helps.

Sometimes i feel so terribly alone.

I have the day off tomorrow. And lately i feel like never leaving the bed. But i always do. I'm stronger than i think i am.

I'll be fine, but sometimes i just want to pack my bag and leave. Leave my house, my family, my friends..my life. And start a new life somewhere in Russia or America or Canada.

Yes. Canada. And make movies and become happy and forget..

I just want to forget.. i guess.

Thank you for listening Simon.
You are a good friend. You always are.